Fantasy Football Question of the Day 8/4

Starting July 25 until August 26 my friends Uly Velez, Josh Bede, and I will ask each other one fantasy football related question a day and give our individual answers to it. Feel free to check out my other fantasy football related posts on my blog, including questions from previous days. And if you have a question you would like us to answer just leave a comment below.



Who do you think will be the top QB-WR duo in fantasy this season?

Josh:
I am going to go with Jameis Winston and Mike Evans. Evans led the league in targets last year and with added weapons around I think it makes both of them more dangerous. Even with less targets Evans may be the best redzone target in the game. A better offense as a whole means a more effective Evans.

Charles:
Winston and Evans would be my 1st choice as well, but since Josh already picked them I'll talk about another capable duo: AC/DC, aka Derek Carr and Amari Cooper. Both Carr and Amari have the potential to be an elite and I expect them to continue progressing. Amari even added a good amount of muscle this offseason to address his red zone deficiencies, which should make him even that much more of a TD threat. I know Crabtree is still there and I still expect him to get his, but this is the season I believe AC/DC will establish themselves as a top QB-WR duo.

Uly:
My QB-WR combo pick is Kirk Cousins and Terrelle Pryor.  As it's already known the Redskins pass, and pass quite a bit.  Pryor was able to put up 1,000 yards with a slew of different QBs last year and will now be playing with the best he's had in his short career.  The chemistry that Cousins and Pryor already have shown will continue over to the season which I believe will put them at the forefront of QB-WR duos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay Ajayi: Week 11 Film Breakdown

My annual, completely wrong, and irrelevant NFL predictions!

Rookie RB Outlook After Week 1