Prologue

It's been a while since I've had some sort of blog. I had a Xanga (oh sheesh, who remembers that?) and a Tumblr years ago but stopped using both of them for various reasons. But here I am again, giving this whole blog thing another shot. But you know, this time it feels different. And honestly, I'm not just saying that. Looking back and remembering a lot of the stuff I'd write about... it's kind of embarrassing. I was immature. I was overly emotional. I was naïve. I was many things. And hey, to a degree, I definitely still am. But now I know better than to post a lot of personal and drama related topics. People don't really want to read that stuff.


If you know me well enough, you know I'm a very LOUD and opinionated person. The loudness I get from my mom, and if you know her too then you know how true it is. As for how I've come to be very opinionated? I'm not too sure. Maybe it's that "Philly" attitude that I have. Or maybe it's because I refuse to let others overlook me and what I have to say, which is something I've constantly had to deal with my whole life. So I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm honest. I'm real. I try to be as objective and reasonable as I can be. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, which is often. And I love to debate and discuss. So this blog will serve as my outlet for that. Sports, movies, dance, anything is on the table. I always have a lot to say, especially when it comes to sports. The biggest question is... will anybody actually read/listen?


Let's see how this goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay Ajayi: Week 11 Film Breakdown

My annual, completely wrong, and irrelevant NFL predictions!

Rookie RB Outlook After Week 1